Nerd Night: Mindful Meditation
Thursday, January 28th @ 6 pm
Reset 2021: Being in the ‘here and now’
2020 was a year like no other! However, 2021 brings change, new opportunities and a time to RESET! As a part of resetting many of us establish New Year Resolutions, and among those resolutions many aim to “be present in the moment”, but how do we do this? Join us as we explore the art of MINDFUL MEDITATION. Come learn about the interconnectedness of the mind and body; understand how the body perceives pain and how meditation can mediate pain; explore contemplative practices that can help provide self-awareness and mitigate stress; and participate in live meditation and sound healing sessions.
This Nerd Night Event will feature a special raffle for all ticket holders: A Gift Certificate for Hippie Girl Natural Products valued at $50!
As a special thank you to all our hard working healthcare workers, we are offering a discounted (half-price) ticket – just select the discount at checkout.
About our Speakers:
- Norma Wong (RYT, CYT, Well- Being Curator at Shanti Yoga and Life Coach)
- Meditation and the body mind connection with breath and movement.
- Sandra Lopez (M.D./OBGYN, FACOG , RYT, CYT)
- Meditation and neurological system: using holistic approaches to mediate pain.
- Juliet Trail (PhD; Founder and Director of Courageous Compassion Connection)
- The Benefits of Mindfulness: Dealing with Stress, Attention and Emotions.
- Sound Healing by TBD guest
Where: Your House via Zoom