STEAM Enrichment Activities for YOUR School
Insights El Paso Science Center has provided engaging hands-on Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM) learning opportunities to the border region for over 40 years. Now as a 100% mobile museum, Insights brings TEKS-aligned STEAM enrichment programs to your school.
Why are Insights’ STEAM services a smart move for your school?
- Insights knows STEAM; we have been inspiring the next generation of engineers, computer scientists, and chemists for decades.
- We have cool stuff! As a science museum, we have a trove of robots, circuitry sets, engineering kits, and fossils that our trained facilitators deliver via TEK-aligned curriculum.
- All of Insights educational programs are run by trained educational staff and pre-service math and science teachers.
- We are local and flexible; we will adapt our curriculum, delivery, and materials to fit the needs of your students.
What can we provide your school:
- Summer Camps
- DinoTracks Guided Hiking Tours
- Pop Up Museum Visits
- In-class Workshops
- Professional Development Workshops
- Afterschool Programs
- Special events
Current Grant Funded School Programs:
Insights collaborates with multiple school districts, local organizations, and university partners to seek and implement gran-funded multi year STEAM educational programs. Please contact us today if you’re interested in collaboratively implementing a program on your campus. Current programs include:
- Computer Science After School AI program – through Microsoft Digital Skills, TechSpark & Technovation Families
- Pick-N-Learn – NASA funded UTEP program
- SESI – EPA-funded environmental stewardship program
Why is Insights a great STEAM education provider?
Founded in 1980 as a brick-and-mortar science center and demolished in 2012, we have jumped completely out of the box and now offer mobile STEAM learning experiences for the whole community.
Contact us to learn more about Insights’ enrichment activities for your school.